Friday, October 24, 2008

Aezley Birthday

Well I know Aezley's Birthday was back in September. But I wanted to share a few of her Birthday Photos.
It was a CRAZY day, I worked until noon. We (Aezley and I) sped home and decorated the cupcakes
and put up a few decorations ( For any of you that know her you can only imagine the patients it took on my part
to nicely say hold on, not yet, please wait for MOMMMMYYY !!!!! . Buddy got off work early to help
with the party. Maddi was the my helper host. I handed out invitations at the last minute as usuall. But we ended up with a great turn out. After everyone arrived we decorated crowns, played kiss the frog and the princess and the pea.

We opened up gifts, had cupcakes and could hardly waited for the kids to go HOME. I dont think maddi and Bud realized what it took to put on a party with 3, 4 and 5 year olds. Later that night Grandma Margaret and Grandpa Jim came up to celebrate with us. Buddy made his famous shrimp allfredo which the kids allways request to have and I made the salad to die for !!! HAHA LOL




Posted by Picasa

No comments: