Hi to everyone that might be reading, I thought i would share what has been going on in our life's lately.
Buddy was called as secretary in the Young Men's presidency a couple of months ago and i think really loves it. When Saturday night rolls around he is the one getting his cute all matching outfit ironed and put together for Sunday. ( I cant help but think of the Primary Song .. .. Oh I cant think of the name which doesn't surprise me since my memory comes and goes at such inconvenient times. But here are a few of the words, Saturday is the day i get ready for Sunday. And now i cant even remember the words. I couldn't be more proud of his efforts.
Maddi is in the 7th grade... Yes 7th grade i cant believe my little baby is almost 13. She has all A's as of October 7 2008, She does however procrastinate and still manages to pull all credit for her projects including throwing in a few extra credit items for extra points. She now has a private tutor for her violin and the teacher is very pricey. Which means I work a whole day a month to pay for this crazy lady that Maddi now says she doesn't want to take from !!!!asdlkfjas;lkfj ....... mmmmmmm . She promised she would practice everyday... And tries on her own at least 3 days a week. Well I am a mean mom and make her practice (which I'm learning will pay off someday ).....Maddi is also in the Beehives and has the great calling as the President of the beehives. There is some new blood in her the beehives that also goes by the name Maddi. So they seem to fight over who should be called Maddi..
Maddi is also in a play at school. The play is this Friday. She is playing a witch that is named Borella, the witch is supposed to be bored all the time and Maddi is going to be great.
Bayley is now in the 4th grade. She happens to have a teacher that taught her Uncle Deron and her Uncle Kris. This teacher is perfect for Bayley. Bay has a hard time not talking in class and her seat happens to be in the very front of the class right by Mrs Geddes desk. Bay loves to read and loves to play every sport. She and Maddi like to play night games every Friday and Saturday night with Friends up the Canyon. Bay doesn't really like to attend church all the time so some Sunday's can get scary at our house. You wouldn't think of Bayley to be such a picky pants but she never wants her hair done. Her idea of doing her own hair is lightly brushing the top of her hair. One Sunday i told her i was going to curl her hair. The whole time she cried and screamed as if i was pulling each piece of hair from her head ( i wish i would have been) right after i was finished curling her hair she, she tried to get a water bottle and squirt her hair, well i wrestled it out of her hands and tired to hide it. she however found another one and .... yep wet her hair down so she could look the same as every other day of the week. Bayley is my peace maker. She has a very sweet spirit and tries to be kind to all of her friends and chooses to be friends with those that may not be liked by many.
Aezley Aezley Aezley, Where to begin with this little one. She brings a smile to all of us daily. She does however draw blood, cries, screams and leaves perminate scratch marks on her sister's skin.
Aezley had her 5th Birthday on September 22, We had a princess birthday party with all of her Friends and they all wore there favorite princess dresses. We played kiss the frog, and princess and the pea. One hour was enough fun for Buddy(my camera man ) Maddi (my fill in Host) and myself. Four and Five year old have more energy then i think i will ever acquire again in my life.
Aezley goes to a Babysitter all day Monday's and on Thursday afternoon. She hates it with a passion...The other days she attends the preschool lab (Aggie preschool) up on campus at USU. She loves it !!! Aezley is a hand full and doesn't always tell the truth. She has many stories to tell. I told her that every time she tells a lie she will have a blue line on her forehead. So that's been nice for me cuz if I'm not sure if she is telling the truth, it is a give away on her part. She automatically covers up her fore head with her hand. HA HA...... That's parenting power.... Aezley is in love with Troy from High School musical (Zac Efron) she has a poster in her room that she wrote on.. It say's I LOVE TROY!!! She puts on Lip stick and kisses the poster. She says he is HOT !! We went to the mall ( her favorite place in the world) and she wanted a diary which she refers too as her Diarrhea. She was so excited to have it. We always get a Pretzel and while we were all eating our pretzals with everyone surrounding us, she yells " mom wheres my diarrhea I want my diarrhea''. We were all very embarrassed.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your girls and I love that you started a blog. Although I am disappointed to see the black background..these are not dark times Jo...c'mon! I know that you will miss me tomorrow I will miss you as well but try to have a great time without! haha Aez..seriously cracks me up!
Your girls are hilarious! Aezley,Aezley,Aezley is right!What would we all do without Aez to make us laugh?? Sorry I havent emailed you directions yet! One word taxes.....
Post a Comment