I cant believe that my little girl is 13. I was a little sad. I did get a little tear in my eye for a minute until she gave me the look of embassment. So I pulled my self together. I started to think about how I only have 5 more years before she will graduate from High School and go to College.
I already miss her.. I'm Crazy...
She is the spirit I needed in my life 13 years ago. Her spirit is so strong. I believe it is true that the children born now were saved for the last days.
On the 14th of this month Maddi turned 13. She is very excited to be a TEENAGER. And believe me she's there. She is emotional and thinks she is over weight which is not true at all. She is nearly 5 feet 8' and weighs 110. She all legs !!
In our little family it is tradition to wake up and have birthday pancakes before School. This year it happen to be at 6am. Which isn't that early for my kids as they typically rise earlier than that.
Then later that night we went to El Toro Veijo for Dinner the girls always love the sombrero and the birthday song in Spanish. We gave Maddi a Digital camera for her birthday. (which is nicer than her parents) . She had asked for a cell phone but her Dad said !@#@ #)..
So she has a fun new camera with a lot of pictures that are super silly, So thank goodness we can delete a few here and there. Maddi had a late night sleepover birthday party with friends. They Played the Wii, Dance Dance, and American Idol on the PS.



3 comments:
I am soooo glad you found me! Your kids are darling! Keep in touch!
Sounds like a fun birthday. I'm sorry we missed it. I need to get a birthday calendar and keep better track. Wow, I can't believe she is 13. She was about 6 months when we got married, so her age reminds me how long we've been married. Holy cow, she isn't fat. I can't think of anyone skinnier. She is really growing up into a beautiful young women. (Did that sound like it came from a grandma?)Thanks for your sweet comment. Have a great day. Love, Em
JoLynn, so glad to see your cute face again! I think of you often, and I just stumbled upon your blog! Your kids are darling! This is why I love blogs, it is nice to catch up with old friends!!! Annilee
Post a Comment