


First day of School 2009
Maddi is in the 8Th grade this year... I cant believe it. I miss her already.
She couldn't be more excited. Her very best cousin Breanna is attending thesameschool this year. Maddi was ready for 8Th grade to start in the middle of July. She loves school. As of September the 14Th she has all A's. Which has been a goal of hers for a few years., It seems like she nearly has it and then a A- sneaks in there. Maddi is 5'8 1/2, taller than her own mother. She has a kind heart and with the exception of her room will always do what she is asked.
Maddi has wanted to take ball room dancing for 3 years now and found the information for a class taught through USU. So with much begging she is taking ballroom, piano, painting and currently on a volley ball team. Not to mention all of her new found friends and weekend parties. She is full of life and loves to make of skits and act then out with her friends with the camcorder.
I'M VERY BUSY... with just her



1 comment:
How do you fit it all in? I am going crazy with the little things I do. Wow.
Post a Comment