Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prego Pics


In June a friend of mine took a few pictures of the girls. I never ventured this before in the past. So, after thinking it over and wanting to have a few lasting memories of my last and final pregnancy i decided to ask a dear friend of mine to take some pictures for me. Danielle ( friend ) received a camera at Christmas and had been taking photos for practice. She did such a great job, i feel so lucky. Thanks Dani


This one above is my favorite !!!



Okay, so i wasn't going to complain about pregnancy, Last week if you would have asked me if i was ready to have this little baby I would have Said " no, i really haven't had alot of discomforts yet".
But this week i have started waking in the night with acid in my mouth, charlie horses in my calf's and the arches of my feet, and then of course i get to wake every 2 hours or so and pee. Tums have become my number one treat at about 1 in the morning. This little boy seems to think he can wedge his foot in between my ribs and skin. If i try to move his foot even for a minute that dang foot is right back on the edge of my rib cage. Bayley was sweet enough to tell me that i had a great big ugly NEW stretch mark, Her dad told her that, that is not something she should tell her mom right now. His right..... His caught on.
Earlier in my pregnancy Maddi told me that i shouldn't wear jeans because my butt looked big. Kids are so honest. Every one is getting more excited and i think I'm getting closer to feeling ready. My family threw a baby shower for me and we received some really great gifts from so many friends and family members. 4 weeks tell the Due Date.















1 comment:

Jeff and Jess said...

The pictures are way cute! I love them. Also, I love the little things that children say! I'm really excited for you to have this little boy! Congrats.